There might be several reasons why you are looking to run an Android emulator on your PC. In fact, the app developers are trying their level best to test the applications before they ship them out. And there are gamers who want to use the keyboard as well as the mouse on their games. Maybe even you want to have it there just. An Android emulator is basically software that will allow your mobile to imitate the Android OS features right on your desktop or PC.
In fact, it will allow you to install all that Android apps on your desktop that you won’t be able to play on your desktop normally. It is mainly used for debugging purposes. If you are new to Android emulators and you are confused regarding which one to install and use, then you are at the right place. Yes! Here you will find out the list of the Top 12 Best Android Emulators for PC 2021.
Bluestacks is one of the best android emulators for PC in the market and that has got some great reasons. Aside from running on both Mac as well as Windows, this stimulator is packed with several features that enhance the experience of gamers. You can expect to get custom key mapping for keyboard configurations. This will help the gamers in improving the target as well as the reaction time while you play the game using the mouse and the keyboard.
- You can play multiple games simultaneously.
- Record and replay any action in real-time.
- It allows you to do video recordings and screen recordings.
- Supported Platform: Microsoft Windows, and Apple macOS.
2. LD Player
If you are looking for a lightweight Android emulator that is great for focusing on gaming performance, then you can’t miss out on the LD Player. It has several amazing features for gamers that include multi-instance, good keyboard mapping controls, graphical support, as well as macros, and high FPS. It supports many games, including Epic Seven, Clash of Clans, Arknights, and many others.
This one is an all rounder emulator that is great for Instagram, TikTok, as well as other popular apps. It has got some design similarities going on from Bluestacks but that is not a bad thing. You can any day go for this one.
- You can download Android Games and apps from pre-installed LD Store or Google Play.
- Offers custom control with keyboard and mouse.
- This will help you to manage your gaming automatically.
- It allows you to open several games simultaneously.
- The supported platform is Windows PC.
GameLoop is yet another amazing Android emulator that is great for gaming platforms. This is ideal for playing games on your desktop. The GameLoop emulator includes several popular games such as PUBG Mobile and Call of Duty: Mobile.
I have personally tried this emulator and it has downloaded as well as installed smoothly. In fact, the games that I have tested ran perfectly fine. The keyboard performance is a key point to notice.
- It supports android PUBG mobile games and allows them to play on PC.
- This Android Emulator for Mac offers configured controls for playing PUBG games on PC.
- Users can customize PUBG mobile’s control overlay.
- The Emulator doesn’t ask for any type of account creation. Hence, no need to register on it.
- This simulator works in a pretty low configuration computer tool.
- The Supported Platforms are Windows as well as Mac.
If you are into gaming, you might look for an Android emulator that offers multi-support. Well! In that case, you can always check out the Android Emulator called Genymotion. This is an amazing software that will help you to speed up the testing process and will share live demos. Apart from that, you will be able to monitor performance across all your devices.
If you are not having a powerful computer, then this Android emulator will help you to do all the works that you need.
- The emulator provides high definition pixel compatibility and that further offers better clarity on your PC.
- This Android emulator for Mac has strong sensors, like GPS and multi-touch.
- This will let you use a desktop webcam. It is because the video source will do the record screencasts.
- The Android emulator for Ubuntu is capable of emulating more than 3000 Android device configurations and that includes the Android version and screen size.
- It is one of the best Android emulators for Linux. In fact, it allows you to test the products in a more secure virtual environment.
- The emulator supports platforms like Android, Mac OS, Microsoft Windows, and Linux.
If you are new to the Android emulator and want something that is easy to install, then you can check out the emulator called MeMu. It is one of the best Android emulators in 2021 for your PC. This provides support for the AMD and Intel chips and apart from that has integrated and dedicated graphics.
It comes with a premium version that comes for around $2.99 per month and that will disable those annoying ads and you will have other customization options and will give you premium support options as well.
- It has a range of keyboard mapping options that will help you to enhance your entire gaming experience.
- This will offer an option for virtualization.
- It provides several dedicated keyboard settings that will give a faster gaming experience.
- The emulator supports platforms such as Android and Microsoft Windows.
PrimeOS is yet another pretty efficient Android emulator that is great for providing your complete desktop experience the same as Windows or Mac OS and you will have all the access to other Android applications.
This emulator is designed beautifully to bring the best of both worlds and is a complete fusion of Android and PC. The emulator comes with a gaming center and offers support for keyboard as well as mouse and will give you access to several Android games and apps.
To very honest, this runs mainly like the ChromeOS muns all the Chrome parts. You can multitask, watch video content, or play games as you choose. I find it pretty help
- The Android emulator comes with a great Android ecosystem along with a system interface that will offer a greater gaming experience.
- This platform supports dual boot with a single click using the PrimeOS installer.
- You can get superior performance if you compare it to the Windows budget system.
- This emulator support platforms such as Mac OS, Android, and Microsoft Windows.
7. Ko Player
Ko Player is yet another amazing Android emulating tool that will help you to gain the Android playing experience that too on your Mac or Windows PC. You can expect to have a quality gaming experience. And the primary focus of this Android emulator is that it will offer you a lag-free gaming experience which is pretty much needed.
The website is pretty user-friendly and is good for beginners who are looking forward to getting their hands on a nice and very easy to use Android emulator. Below are the features to look for while you are at the Ko Player site.
- This emulator helps you to take the advantage of all the functions and features of Android without having any device.
- It is simple, has an interactive user interface, and is easy to use.
- This Android emulator app allows you to record your favorite videos and will let you enjoy the videos at your own convenient time.
- You can record your videos using this Android app emulator.
8. Android Studio
Android Studio is a great Android emulator that is a development IDE or the Integrated development environment from Google itself. This will cater to developers and comes with a wide range of tools as well as plugins so as to help the developers to build and then test the apps.
Then again this Android emulator comes with features that are great for general usage along with heavy playing games. It is available for free of cost so you can go and get your hands on this.
- It is Google’s official emulator.
- This gives you regular updates.
- This is easy to use and install.
- There is no lagging in the gaming experience.
Talking about the Android emulator, you can’t miss out on the very popular AndY emulator. It is great for several reasons and popular for breaking down the primary barrier between desktop and mobile computing. It keeps the customer updated with all the latest Android upgrades.
You won’t face any lagging issues and with the simple interface, it becomes easier for beginners to use this emulator.
- The Android emulator comes with a storage capacity for the users. In fact, the freedom to play any games available on the Android platform with ease.
- It provides the feature of the phone as a joystick so that the user never has to leave multi-touch or amazing gaming elements.
- AndY provides you with a smoother interaction between mobile and desktop devices.
- This Android Emulator for Mac allows users to download any app from any desktop browser to AndY OS.
- The supported platforms are Android, macOS, and Microsoft Windows.
Nox is yet another pretty popular Android emulator for PC and for gamers to have a great gaming experience. This has all the usual stuff going on such as key mapping using the keyboard, actual controller support and along with that, it offers the ability to key map all the gesture controls.
Take, for example, you will be able to assign the function to swipe right to an arrow key and use that in a game without actual hardware controller support. This is actually fun and is pretty efficient to work with all the time. This is free of cost and is always in an active development state, a boon you can say in this space.
- This comes with no lag operation.
- It is free of cost.
- This will give you all the Android latest updates.
- You will get full support in using other features.
- This offers a pretty easy to control user interface.
Droid4X is an Android emulator developed for Windows PC. Furthermore, this will allow you to user-run mobile applications and games using on a desktop. What I like about this Android Emulator is that it supports most of the games available in the play store.
So what are you waiting for? Go and check out this amazing Android emulator.
- The Android emulator will allow you to complete the user experience on a PC. In fact, it supports the touch screen computer to work across devices.
- This Emulator allows you to customize controls as per their needs. Apart from that, you will be able to directly download the app to the Emulator.
- This Android emulator for Windows 10 provides supports for the keyboard and gamepad for the quick configuration of games.
- This Android emulator supports platforms such as Windows PC.
ARChon is yet another pretty effective and good usable Android emulator. It is Google’s official App Runtime for Chrome package. What I especially like about this emulator is that it has the ability to run any of the Android apps like the Chrome OS app. You will face no lagging issues with this emulator. It is available for free of cost which is again great for beginners.
- It is pretty much light in weight and that is because it is integrated with Google Chrome.
- You can use it with all operating systems which is a great plus point.
- It is one of the best Linux Android emulators. And the best part is that it will provide support for the latest Android system.
- This Android emulator Linux can be used for all applications and Android games.
- And the supported platforms are Windows, Mac, as well as Linux.
So these are the Top 12 Best Android Emulators for PC 2021 that you opt for. They are all equally good and efficient at their works. Some of them are available for free of cost and some have premium versions to choose from. Let us know which one did you used and how was your experience in the comment section below.